Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fashion stylist




Recently our team, at Sealed with a Kiss Designs, had the pleasure to work with the amazing Fashion and Product Stylist, Reah Norman. Reah assisted us in creating our new styling “how-to” tutorial video for the highly anticipated Anastasia Interchangeable Wrap. We specifically chose Reah for this project because her specialty is in Plus Size Fashion Styling. She has become the west coast “go-to-girl” for all plus size women. Reah was so much fun and such a joy to have work on the project that I talked her into doing a special interview with me so that I could share with our readers/customers a little about her and her profession.

So Reah, to start off I’d love for you to tell our readers/customers what exactly it is you do and how long you have been doing it?

I am a photo stylist and I specialize in fashion styling for plus size, as well as product and prop styling. I am hired by magazines, clothing designers, advertising/PR agencies, and corporate divisions of retail stores to select appropriate wardrobe, props, and accessories to be used in photos, videos, television, movies, live performances and fashion shows. I also work with plus size models to select wardrobe for portfolio development, test shoots, and special events.

1 comment: